LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on September 28, 2021, 03:08:10 PM
Quote from: Perifaen on September 28, 2021, 06:10:04 AM
*peeks around the corner and looks around, utterly confused* I am back, briefly.

Hello back, briefly!

Ziz zoundz loike 'Bored' in ze ozer topic...Ach...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*chuckles at inside joke*

Quote from: Dannflower Reguba on September 28, 2021, 10:12:18 PM
Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 27, 2021, 10:03:00 PM
No, I shall not.

Don't tell Dann.

Why hello, Corn. Up to mischief are we?
Perhaps she solemnly swore she was up to no good.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

I solemnly swear I am up to no good. *Watches Lass and Bookie on the Marauder's Map* (Because my version of the map only shows people in Redwall Abbey)  ^-^
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Thought you were talking about Verd for a second.

Peeves wasn't in the movies, which was sad.

lass of something much

Indeed.. And strange.. He pushed quite a few plot points into place, making him kiinda important
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Booklover

Who? Verd?

The games count even less than the films would, though.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Indeed. Ah remember gettin' intae zome trouble on Vookieepedia becauze Ah deleted a zection from Qui-Gon Jinn'z page, becauze it vaz zummat zat vaz only ever in ze video game fer Epizode I- It involved 'ov zey gaet ze money tae pay fer ze entry fee fer Anakin tae take part in ze race; in ze game Qui-Gon fought und killed zomevone in ziz arena place tae get ze money; av o' uz vho 'ave zeen ze movie und read ze novel ken perfectly vell zat zat never 'appened. Ah briefly gaet gagged fer zat, but Ah apologised und zaid Ah vidnae delete zectionz loike zat again, und zey lifted ze gag. Ah ztill zay zat zection iz completely vrong und zhould be removed. Ach...

Booklover

If a wiki is detailed enough to have information on the video games (or pages for chicken, for that matter), then it's generally a pretty good wiki, even if some parts are annoying. Does lead to the odd side effect of non-book characters becoming considered basically canon by the fandom.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

In ze original Ztar Varz Battlefront II, Ah never encountered ziz, but apparently ye could play az Jango Fett at zome part o' it, und ye could 'ear zomevone zayin', 'It's Jango Fett, and he's brought his head!' Ach...

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!