News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Booklover

Sees and de-sist presumably means looks at and stops being a sister, on the other hand.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on October 07, 2021, 04:22:41 AM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 06, 2021, 12:53:16 AM
Quote from: lass of something much on October 04, 2021, 10:18:32 PM
Okay, sorry. *Leaves*
...You don't have to be so sensitive. I never told you to leave.

Only thing I was being sensitive to was your feelings. you asked me to cease and desist, so I did o.o
Where in this quote:
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 04, 2021, 09:08:42 PM
@lass of something much you are scaring the Verdibirb. Please stop and desist. We don't want him to be scared to death.
did I tell you to leave?
Also I wasn't being sensitive. I was trying to be funny. If you wanted me to stop being irritating, why didn't you just say so?
Also I said stop, not cease.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

You didn't, I just had an autistic moment :P
(While most autistic people can't read feelings very well and miss hints, my friends' feelings are one of my special interests, and I sometimes read too much into things)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Oh.
Maybe that's what's wrong with me. I have a way of unintentionally hurting people's feelings sometimes, and then they think I'm trying to be nasty.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

If you mean being autistic, that wouldn't be something 'wrong' with you, it'd just be who you are.

Actually, I can't think of a time when you've said something that's hurt someone's feelings, and I'd say that you're really nice.

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Cornflower MM

Booklover

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Givez everybeazt caffeine patchez zat each are equivalent tae 60 cupz o' coffee*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Kade Rivok

Well, it's been nice knowing y'all.  *Speeds off at lightspeed.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on October 07, 2021, 07:03:48 PM
If you mean being autistic, that wouldn't be something 'wrong' with you, it'd just be who you are.

Actually, I can't think of a time when you've said something that's hurt someone's feelings, and I'd say that you're really nice.
That's because you haven't met me irl. I tend to speak before I think most of the time, but it's different on a laptop.
Quote from: Scott McLamok on October 08, 2021, 07:15:19 PM
Ka-Chow
Does that mean Kade's going to eat us all at light-speed? O.o
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover