LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

*Contemplates whether or not to pull some earplugs from the void*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*continues howling, and refuses to be intimidated by the bagpipes*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Don't make be bring in a pair of speakers that could blow your socks off...

(Still trying to figure out how to if I'm going to be able to even pull out gigantic speakers from the Void of Convenience)
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Alzae continuez hovlin', und zree entire bagpipes bandz join in taae*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 04, 2022, 03:36:02 PM
Since the fire was put out, it seems that my evil plot to take over the Cellars has been temporarily foiled...
*passes Flib some tinfoil*
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on February 05, 2022, 09:52:12 PM
Don't make be bring in a pair of speakers that could blow your socks off...

(Still trying to figure out how to if I'm going to be able to even pull out gigantic speakers from the Void of Convenience)
I can't make you do anything. You're the only one who can make you do things.
Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on February 05, 2022, 10:51:40 PM
*Alzae continuez hovlin', und zree entire bagpipes bandz join in taae*
*howls*
Quote from: Booklover on February 05, 2022, 11:07:57 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 04, 2022, 03:36:02 PM
Since the fire was put out, it seems that my evil plot to take over the Cellars has been temporarily foiled...
*passes Flib some tinfoil*
*makes a sword our of the tinfoil, and threatens the three bagpipe bands with it*
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zey pull oot actual real zvordz- zat iz, claymorez- und continue playin'*

*Hovlz again*

Captain Wortshire

*Pulls out a Freddy Krueger glove and a chalkboard from the Void of Convenience*

Warning
[close]
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Verdauga on January 17, 2022, 12:20:11 PM
As a third wheel to more than a few relationships, I can tell you that romance is fun to observe.

I am very very very late but I can't tell y'all how much Verd suffered when it was just him, me, and Dand on active duty staff. He third wheeled HARD.

Verdauga

Hello Darkness my old friend.... I've come to talk with you again...
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

♪♫ Tailor tailor av alone
In ze graveyard zevin' clothez
Tailor tailor dinnae believe in zin'z zat valk at noight... ♫♪

*Bagpipes continue tae be played*