LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

I don't like watching movies as much as reading books.
(Also, which should I see first, Shrek or The Princess Bride?)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

I'll read the books first.

*an ominous sign appears nearby*

Those that enter the Cellars lose their sanity somewhere along the way... You have been warned!

A little late for that, don't you think? Ya mighta warned me five months or so ago...
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Thw Princess Bride is inly one book and I'm pretty sure Shrek was not based on one.

Flib Bigboat

Oh. Ok then. Gosh, I'm going to have a loooong list of books to check out when I get to go to the library again... Ach... Well, at least I'll have plenty of books to keep me happy for a while.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Happily, quoting my previous post would be wrong.

Sadly, RIP in peace.

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 12, 2021, 07:06:29 PM
*dies for no real reason*
Stay with me, bro! *Does CPR on Flib at the same time as doing it on Teer*

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on April 12, 2021, 12:13:41 PM
You are a sensible fish.

*dies, to give Lassie something to do*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱