LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Ah, but it is not a punishment. The pun is mightier than the sword, that's all.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on April 26, 2021, 03:22:49 PM
Sorry mates, I wasn't cut out to be an edible piece of greenery (I still have a bit of a limp after that giant incident ;)). I'm pretty happy being an otter
Ach, fair enough.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

lass of something much

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on April 27, 2021, 04:13:38 PM
*Removes the wall and helps lass up*

Thanks! *Stands upright, takes another step and falls on her face*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

(A note: pleaze yer pavz off ziz idea- Ah juzt 'ad it, und plan tae make it intae a ztory after ze zemezter foinally endz.)

Project #3065 is the result of some secret military science experiment from the Second World War that somehow got loose. Recently a new member had joined the Redwall Abbey Forum. That night, the new member was checked on by their parents, who discovered, to their horror, that the new member was gone, and in their place was a skull that looked frighteningly like that of the missing new member; there was also the mark that consisted of a fire-red circle and an ice-blue circle intertwined on the spot where the skull was. The skull was examined, and it was confirmed by scientists that it was indeed the missing new member's head. Another victim had been claimed...

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Treats Lass's wounds and carries her over to @Scott McLamok who won't let her fall or run into any walls*

lass of something much

Oh, just let him try to stop me! My painful clutsness can not be fought! Plus Scott deals with things by shooting them
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.