News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

LOCK THIS TOPIC, FELLOWS (MOLDY PUPPETS ATTACK WITH THEIR CLAWS & TEETH)

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 06, 2020, 11:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OUR BEST WAR CRY?

LONG LIVE OUR BABY CRIES!!!
2 (9.5%)
FOR SPIRIT, SOUL, DEATH AND MIGHT!!!
3 (14.3%)
FOR POWER GLORY AND MEMORIES!
0 (0%)
Duck.
16 (76.2%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

And didn't I do a wonderful job of framing you for it?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

I can't see a picture of me up on the wall, so I doubt it.

Flib Bigboat

That's because you can't see what happens on the other side of the world. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

I won't send it to you, in case you try to use it as evidence in Sebias's court.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

He's been viewing this topic multiple times today without posting, is that why?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Flib Bigboat

Good tidings and good morrow, my dear pal! 8D How wonderful it is to see your young and presumably innocent face. 8-) We have been discussing a very serious problem, concerning one very switched-up poll. :-| Perhaps you could assist us amatuer masterminds at solving this befuddling puzzle. 8D
(Also, is the fire edited in from the scene in the Deathly Hallows part 2, with Fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement?)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover