News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE REVOLUTION

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 07, 2020, 03:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

And then? What if punishment comes to the revolutionaries? Given the canonical history of Redwall (And our own experience of the summer extravaganza) those wishing to upend the status quo of the Abbey don't meet a happy end. Even DDB was to afraid to show his face. Think about that.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Throws Verdie into the burning lake*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*Uses magic to root each step to the ground, nullifying this.*

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Verdauga

*Is hit by the severed footpaw, still walking away.*

Jarky Thistlebrush

Verdauga

*Now, apparently, has a bit of blood on self.*

*Cleans any blood off Teer and Lass.*

Jarky Thistlebrush

*IS consumed by fire from the burning lake*

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Verdauga on September 08, 2020, 10:59:15 PM
And then? What if punishment comes to the revolutionaries? Given the canonical history of Redwall (And our own experience of the summer extravaganza) those wishing to upend the status quo of the Abbey don't meet a happy end. Even DDB was to afraid to show his face. Think about that.
Pfft! Boss Hayes was a snake. I am a taniwha. Also, we're not trying to overthrow the standing authority. DanielofRedwall is leading this. I fear no retribution.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Continues to burn [insert graphic description of flesh melting]* *Lip quivers* I had so much I had wanted to do still. So many shipped left unmade. So much corruption and chaos to spread. Thus, shall the tale of a tragic hero end.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Tammo

*puts on oven mitts, snorkel, goggles and floaties*

"eehzz zzhe ezhzh eehmm emn mnnne wammzzen *pop* -- I said, '@DanielofRedwall !! Draw your weapon and face us!' You may have half the world, and one of your mods may or may not be a death robot, but the cellars belongs to members'! I, too, forgot my role in it (apparently I was the mayor of Hectaville this whole time.... huh) but no more! Fight, you revolting revolter!"

*sets a bluetooth speaker on the ground and turns it on. A derpy version of star wars duel of fates starts playing*

*pulls out toy lightsaber and starts waving it... menacingly?*
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

shisteer of nothing much

*struggles, trying to get out of Verdauga's grip* Let me go, honey fish!

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Verdauga

*Is still trying to get Teer and Lass out of the thread, but it seems to follow my every post here.*
Not yet.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!