News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE REVOLUTION

Started by DanielofRedwall, September 07, 2020, 03:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 07, 2020, 10:35:58 PM
*Looks at thread* Meh.  ;D
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on September 07, 2020, 11:51:00 PM
Heh, this is pathetic...
Quote from: Rosie Willowwater on September 07, 2020, 11:22:05 PM
You will just sit around and accept the ruling of such upside down tyrants? Seb, you must fight! It is the Northern way!
Nobeast asked for your opinions, peasants!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Captain Wortshire

For a revolt, this is pretty dull...

The tesso showed more enthusiasm when I threatened to cut off some of their cheese privileges...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Wylder Treejumper

Peasants? Says the person who lives on an imaginary island. You 'New Zealanders' ought to go to war with the people of 'Wyoming'.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Luftwaffles

~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

lass of something much

Quote from: Wylder Treejumper on September 08, 2020, 01:44:45 AM
Peasants? Says the person who lives on an imaginary island. You 'New Zealanders' ought to go to war with the people of 'Wyoming'.
....*covers Wylder in car oil, then sets him on fire, then spreads the fire onto Wortshire and Seb*

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*begins setting up torture machines* How does this thing work? *turns the instructions over a few times, frowning*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

I think it's this way round. *Turns one of the spiky things over*
AH! OW!
*Stares at severed foot* I'll stick with good old fashioned fire, thanks...
*Throws severed foot at Rosie* YAAA! DEATH AND MISERY TO YOU LILY-LIVERED... UH... LILIES!
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Oh dear. Daniel, you need to teach us how to be evil dictators. I have no idea what I'm doing.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

lass of something much

*Cackles* I AM NOT LASS! I AM MALON LORD!!!! MWHAHAHAH!!!!! *sets fire to more Americans*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

*Picks up Teer and carries her out of the thread.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)