News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

An Alien Invasion, Y'all!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 11, 2020, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

*Alien Number 1# bobs his head up and down in an amused manner, trilling again* *Alien Number 2# glances around for signs of pursuit*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass manages to do it
I did it! I did it!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Glah-gleh! *Alien number 1# trills again*

A tall, slim, tree-like with broad shoulders guards the ramp that leads to one of the ships. His five eyes blink as he looks down at the trio* Haralg?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass gives them cookies that Scott gave her
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Ghost Jarky frowns at the aliens* Hello. What are you doing?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: lass of something much on September 12, 2020, 09:25:45 PM
* Infant Lass gives them cookies that Scott gave her
*The massive alien slowly eats one*

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 12, 2020, 09:37:07 PM
*Alien with a star-shaped head turns to Jarky* Who is in charge here. We search.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on September 12, 2020, 09:39:53 PM
Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on September 12, 2020, 09:37:07 PM
*Alien with a star-shaped head turns to Jarky* Who is in charge here. We search.
Oh, well that's rather interesting. Hmmm... *Ghost Jarky concentrates* Is that better? Well, I'm not in charge, but I can help you find something or other. Also, you missed out a question mark. I know you're aliens, but it's annoying me.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Fliez in in 'iz Yorik-et, Yaret-Kor'o blaztin' ze invaderz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Captain Wortshire

Well, well, well...

What have we here fatties...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass cries because she was called fattie
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Emperor Sebias sends a legion of troops and anti-air-craft-guns*

What do y'all want? Peace or war?

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Ignoring me? Interesting. Mortals are so strange.