News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

An Alien Invasion, Y'all!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, September 11, 2020, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Yes, do tell. Also, have you tried our salads?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Evie

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 13, 2020, 09:46:26 AM
*Takes off my hat to reveal my eyestalks* Yes, it's time for you to know the truth.
ALIEN!!! 😱

Sebias of Redwall

And Jukka is a bot... And the missing members... And Area 51... It's all coming together.

Quote from: Evie on October 14, 2020, 04:21:08 PM
Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 13, 2020, 09:46:26 AM
*Takes off my hat to reveal my eyestalks* Yes, it's time for you to know the truth.
ALIEN!!! 😱
*Hands out rifles all around... just in case*

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

*Pulls out his revolver* We have an Imposter among us!
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah. *Nods to Scott* I don't buy this. What did you do with the real Russa? *Puts up dukes and waggles nose fiercely at the alien*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Ooh! Oooh! I can play that too!
*Puts up two earls and a baron.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Sebias of Redwall

*Dices a -16 and lands on Free Parking*

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*THE EMERGENCY BUTTON HAS BEEN PRESSED*

Alright everyone, emergency meeting...

Who are we ejecting?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Well, more specifically, the imposter who stole Russa.  :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Captain Wortshire

Alright...

Are we all in consensus?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!