4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Captain Tammo

ADKLBGFAKLBGFKGS

ghdfdfrjikjjhgfdsertybhb

xczxjhkbnjm bcvc nm bv xcdfxdfxxxx  cghbv vccb

n bvgczxhgbgbbbbbbxcuijhnkjmhkliuyyhtfgrftwe43y76ubnnjuhuyuyt6y

bbxcdfdgtfgjhujmk,jhnjk,lbgv ewedr edsfrtgrdcdfxasauighjhuuiuijfgdf

What you see here, dear reader, are examples of a poetic and deeply complex new language that is emerging: Corn Headbutting Her Keyboard and Posting the Result -- or Cornspeak for short. It has only recently emerged, yet in the short time it's been known, it has baffled linguists to no end with how rich and compact seemingly lengthy sentences can be compacted into such patterns, yet still evoke such emotion as this!

This art form must be preserved and studied. One great way of encouraging such learning of Cornspeak is to make its use recognized by the CORRUPT AND EVIL RULERS -- erm, ahem -- the forum staff as an official forum language. If you are interested, please sign our petition and take one cookie from the cookie jar on your way out. Thank you.
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Cornflower MM

Oh, but you forgot the first ones:

Quotegfvtvfaop

JATRFTFGUI

YUJHHHHHHHHHHHHK

fsd/cvjbzc/vjkbac/ldkvbadlVKbga

jkdfrjiktfgyhujhytgrfd

uijhdfrweedrftgh

jkitrfolkj uh

Also "the Cornboard smash" sounds like a party dance and I wanna do it.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Tammo

Oof, cornboard smash sounds WAAAAY better. Hmmm... I'm gonna need more petitions...
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

Yes! This is a beautiful thing!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 19, 2020, 01:59:07 AM
Oh, but you forgot the first ones:

Quotegfvtvfaop

JATRFTFGUI

YUJHHHHHHHHHHHHK

fsd/cvjbzc/vjkbac/ldkvbadlVKbga

jkdfrjiktfgyhujhytgrfd

uijhdfrweedrftgh

jkitrfolkj uh

Also "the Cornboard smash" sounds like a party dance and I wanna do it.
When you figure it out, you should teach me.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Tinarandel

Okay, I am definitely signing because this has made me laugh way too hard.  :D Harder than I should at 1:00 in the morning, in fact. Count me in!
"Knowledge is a weapon. I intend to be formidably armed." ~Terry Goodkind.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Ebantu the Kararehe

Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

/kb JRUUNP][-09o;[ljhbuklhvcdf jhgwaqz🤔🥰🤤😔😝😴😝😜
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

I'm, uh... I'm not gonna partake in this particular language.  I don't want to damage my laptop's keyboard with my large head....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!