News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

The Wedding of Ghost KarKeys

Started by Jarky Thistlebrush, September 26, 2020, 08:14:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Passes Kass the painted skull* I was a little slow with that, wasn't I? Apologies.
*Clears throat* To all you cyborgs out there: I've signed us all up to help with the wedding. Keep the order, you know. Oh, and @Seborg was supposed to be the ringbearer, @Scorg's best man (along with @Kade, buuuuut) and @Teerborg  and any other cyborgs are the flowergirls.
*Begins to set up chairs*
*They all look like this*

Spoiler
[close]
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Well, we can have two best men, right? This is fine. No buts. Now, start hanging up the bunting.
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Booklover

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on December 06, 2020, 06:33:24 AM
Well, we can have two best men, right? This is fine. No buts. Now, start hanging up the bunting.
That colour is horrible.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yes, it's because I'm a cyborg and a ghost.
Unless that means I should post like this...

Jarky Thistlebrush

New news! First, I double posted. Second, I would like the dung beetles and the shadows to help out with  the wedding as well!

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on December 06, 2020, 09:25:19 PM
Yes, it's because I'm a cyborg and a ghost.
Unless that means I should post like this...

Neither would be preferable.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yeah, yeah. This is preferable, right?

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Bump* Everything is set up. Almost. Somebody still needs to fetch the inflatable spa of blood.

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Jarky Thistlebrush

I guess Lass and I are bridesmaids?

Russa Nodrey

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! I'll play the organ! *Rushes over to the organ*
Freddy