News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Villain-Con 2020 (Heroes Sux)

Started by Captain Wortshire, October 02, 2020, 11:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

@Seborg @Kass @Ghost Jarky

VILLAIN-CON 2020

As the Halloween season draws near, I, Macabre, thought it appropriate to arrange the very first organized Villains Convention.

Help yourself to the refreshments table and the other commodities I set up here.

I know we all had differences in the past, at least I know I have, but here we can openly discuss our nefarious plans...

So... Discussion Point #1:

What do you think about taking over the Cellars?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Well, sure. It's a decent idea. Not particularly original.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*A figure watches in the distance.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

I sense a presence...

I you are evil, come out.

If you are good, SCRAM!
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

*The figure watches, before seeming to vanish.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

The Skarzs

I know someone who might fit in here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Captain Wortshire

*starts rearranging papers*

Alright, let see...

Discussion Point #2:

How to deal with PowerPlayers during battles...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Babysit them! The never expect it.

Sebias of Redwall

*Seborg flies into the topic and lands ever so dramatically, looking over at Wort with a gaze like steel (*Slaps knee*). I have been summoned. Why? *Twitches* The Time is still yet to come.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*writes Ghost Jarky's observation down*

Ah Seborg, surprised that you still take me for that rabbit, which by the way I have no relation to.

We are currently discussing ways to try to overthrow the forum.

*rearranges papers*

Discussion Point #3:

Opinions on Guests...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Sebias of Redwall

Overthrow the forum? That sounds like... chaos.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Guests? BABYSIT THEM!
(Ghost Jarky is currently going through a mid-(or whatever)death crisis.)