News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Villain-Con 2020 (Heroes Sux)

Started by Captain Wortshire, October 02, 2020, 11:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One-Eye the wildcat

I'm sorry, who is the one with the red text?
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Me, Ghost Jarky, your babysitter.
(She's having a... well... a mid-death crisis or whatever.)
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

*Macabre watches as Ghost Jarky leads wort away...*

Well then at least she's out of the way...

Anyways, brainwashing heroes would be fun, but everyone does that...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Throws Wort out a window and fetches Macabre instead*
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

One-Eye the wildcat

Who said anything about brainwashing? Just let them rot in the corn fields.
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

One-Eye the wildcat

Long live the RRR!!

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Also gives One-Eye some toothpaste*

Captain Wortshire

*Macabre vanishes before retaking his spot on the table*

Good point.

If we leave the heroes to die, then no one will stop us!

Except I would bury them to their necks in a fire ant farm...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Naughty Macabre! *Drags Macabre back to the bathroom*

Captain Wortshire

*purple aura starts glowing*

Don't make me cast you into the 9th circle
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Macabre! Go sit in the naughty corner!

Captain Wortshire

*Macabre mutes Ghost Jarky from the chat*

Back to business...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Ghost Jarky unmutes* Fine. I'll stop.

Captain Wortshire

Make sure you do...

*Gigasher gives Ghost Jarky a cookie*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]