Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Villain-Con 2020 (Heroes Sux)

Started by Captain Wortshire, October 02, 2020, 11:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

Alright, time for a big announcement...

We villains are a pitiful few, our plans usually overturned by all of the heroes here, we have armies yes,...

And so, I have decided to start up a brand new VILLAIN ACADEMY for the next generation of evil geniuses!

I don't know how popular it will be, but my goal is to have twice, no, THRICE as many villains that we have here present. (Not that much is here anyways...)

What do you think?
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Are you saying that we need training?
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

No, I said we will train the next generation of villains
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Captain Wortshire

Well too bad...

I already have a location set up...

Plus, my patron is supplying all the funds for the project...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Captain Wortshire

Oh?

He's an old acquaintance...

Met him several years back...

He told me: 'Hey? Why not start a school for Villains? I'll fund you.' and I was like: 'Yeah! What a good idea! Let me get some of my buddies!'

So he supplied all the materials, and... The rest is history?

Funny eyes though, never thought that anybody had yellow naturally...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Hmm. Sounds like an interesting fellow.

Captain Wortshire

Really?

I thought you all already met him...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Captain Wortshire

I really can't understand you people sometimes...

He's been here for over a month already!
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

Captain Wortshire

HE'S BEEN WALKING AROUND AND NOBODY NOTICED!!!

Yeah, he is pretty secretive...
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]