Apples and Conspiracies. Oh, and a new friend?

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, October 23, 2020, 09:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Quote from: The Shadow of Korriban on October 23, 2020, 09:24:39 AM
Them Outer Rim sieges are spookful.  Especially since @lass of something much is behind them. :giggle: >8(  I think it's time I appointed @Scott McLamok to be my personal bod-gaurdian.  He will protect me from harm. 8) 8D  @Ebantu the Kararehe, come here!  I have a question for you. D:  @Sebias of Redwall, please come here.  Also, I think I need some chiropractic care.  It... is possible trade routes are in desput. :-[  *Lord Puffer arrives* >8(
Heh! You're wrong, I'M INFRONT OF THEM!!!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*Summons legions of imperial baby sharks to eat the attacking apples*

Nom! Nom! Nom!
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Russa Nodrey on October 24, 2020, 11:00:10 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on October 23, 2020, 03:43:21 PM
Don't look 'im in the eyes.  He'll get all puffed up at ye.
I will try...

>_>

<_<

-_-

O_O

Oh, no. I did it.

Oh geez oh geez, he's gonna get all puffy now.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Sebias of Redwall

The Shadow of Korriban

You guys are so funny. :)  *Gives Seb a "Hug"* 8D
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Russa Nodrey

Wait, was it actually a hug? The quotation marks make me suspicious.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Shadow of Korriban

8D

Would any of you fellows like to make your way to the main stage?
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Sebias of Redwall

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.