News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA - THE PORTAL

Started by Captain Wortshire, November 06, 2020, 12:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

This seems a smol tad sketchy.
Freddy

Jarky Thistlebrush

I'm sure it's perfectly safe! *Stands in the circle*
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Captain Wortshire

Let's see now...

*starts pouring sulphur in a circle around the group and pulls out a red book*

*The Koppa Tengu are gathering in the sky*

I knew that he would just donate this instead of destroying it, that's why I couldn't find it back in the fortress...

*begins flipping pages as eyes begin glowing a shade of yellow*
Thousands of years of pent up rage...

And nobody noticed the exchange...

Now there is just one thing left to do...

Maeigaon!!!

マエイガオン

*Dark clouds begin to form as a bolt of red strikes the outer rim of the circle, igniting the sulphur*

HAHAAHAAA!!! YES!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE I PULLED IT OFF!!!

I would stand back now, if I were you...

*The ground is beginning to rumble*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Russa Nodrey

Yes, you did. *Glances around nervously* I think I'll just watch from a safe distance. *Moves to Russia*
Freddy

Captain Wortshire

*Clouds start forming into a vortex over the circle as the ground begins to crack, forming into a flaming portal*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Sooooo, do I cleave somebody, or close the portal?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

Sorry, but all attempts to close the portal would be futile.

Only I have the power over the portal...

*The portal continues to spread. Growls and screeches are coming from it*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Jarky Thistlebrush

WorshipTiria

YEY
*slings his "pet" sling stone into the portal.*
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Captain Wortshire

*Shadowy hands emerge and grip the edge of the portal, causing an infection which slowly starts to spread across the land*
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

WorshipTiria

Jarky Thistlebrush

*Reaches into the portal and pulls out a puppy* AWWWW! Russa, look what you've missed out on!

WorshipTiria

*I see my chance and dive right into the portal*

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Jarky Thistlebrush on November 11, 2020, 04:56:14 AM
*Reaches into the portal and pulls out a puppy* AWWWW! Russa, look what you've missed out on!
*Is watching Wort's live stream of the event from somewhere in Russia* Hmm...perhaps I was too hasty.
Freddy