News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA - THE PORTAL

Started by Captain Wortshire, November 06, 2020, 12:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Verdauga

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

The Shadow of Korriban

All of these strange events have left me famished.  @Russa Nodrey, pls bring me some toi.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

The Shadow of Korriban

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Captain Wortshire

The thing is, you still believe that I am the Good Captain...

Let me ask you, did anybody notice my transition in taste from coffee to tea? You would probably know by now because I already told you...

As for an full out invasion, what did you expect? A portal that opened up to the land of candy and snow?

If you seriously think you know me... What is my Name?

*The Shadows are growing inpatient...*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

QuoteThe thing is, you still believe that I am the Good Captain...
;D
If you aren't, that's not a good plan.
Anyway, you'll have to excuse our lack of noticement in the Cellars. We figured the transition from coffee to tea was just another case of Retconning. And seriously, an invasion? you didn't even mask it. Even my enemies *Points to a beast off in the distance.* and my allies *Nods to a mysterious figure behind me.* use a little bit of intrigue. Think. Just think, how much more effective this invasion would be if you had us stand over a subway tunnel in Hectaville, and used that system to ferry your troops to locations all throughout the Cellars. As it stands now,  they are so dearly funneled into our responsive attacks, making defending the Cellars from you and yours so much more facile.
And seriously, do you want me to head back to my office and get your file? If you were stopped right here, you'd go down in Cellars history as a nobody who thought he was somebody when he could've been Captain Wortshire.

(This is fun ;D)

Kade Rivok

Verdauga, that "ally" you have there was mackin on Teer in another thread.

Just saying.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

I don't have to worry about him. I control whether he lives or dies. Speaking of that incident though, I'm gonna go apologize to Teer, so.... hold the fort while I'm gone?

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Verdauga