News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

THE CAKE IS STILL A LIE!!!

Started by HeadInAnotherGalaxy, November 14, 2020, 06:16:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

What you need is a scent seer, like Twitchtip in the Underland Chronicles. She will find it for you in two seconds.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

I can smell things perfectly fine myself, I just don't know which smell is the one I want.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

It smells like Nagasaki did in 1945.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Captain Wortshire

*Necro has entered the topic*

D̷̰̮̦̐͒͐̚ͅỉ̶̟͖̪̻́͝d̶͓͐ ̷̳̟̗̅s̸͍̙̘̾͗̍͘ͅõ̷͉͙͕͇͂̓m̴̹͊̈́̓è̶͖͗̾̍ȫ̵̭͔͍n̷̝̉ȅ̷̯̀ ̵̖͋m̴͍͠ȩ̴̫̞̅n̴͎̦̹̖̎͆̈͝t̴̬̼̠̺̑̕͠i̴̤̍͐͑ö̷̡͕̈́̚n̷̙͙̞͛ ̴̹̺̍͒c̴͇͊̿͊̑ạ̴̖̈̿͝k̶̨̜̘̞͆̀̈́ę̵̱̤̆̇̀?̵̛͖/
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

Yes, I did. Want some? *throws a cake at Captain Wortshire*
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on November 17, 2020, 02:39:33 PM
*Necro has entered the topic*

D̷̰̮̦̐͒͐̚ͅỉ̶̟͖̪̻́͝d̶͓͐ ̷̳̟̗̅s̸͍̙̘̾͗̍͘ͅõ̷͉͙͕͇͂̓m̴̹͊̈́̓è̶͖͗̾̍ȫ̵̭͔͍n̷̝̉ȅ̷̯̀ ̵̖͋m̴͍͠ȩ̴̫̞̅n̴͎̦̹̖̎͆̈͝t̴̬̼̠̺̑̕͠i̴̤̍͐͑ö̷̡͕̈́̚n̷̙͙̞͛ ̴̹̺̍͒c̴͇͊̿͊̑ạ̴̖̈̿͝k̶̨̜̘̞͆̀̈́ę̵̱̤̆̇̀?̵̛͖/
You did.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

*eats coffee cake for breakfast*
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Ĩ̷̪͂ ̵̘̜͊͊a̶̯͔̔̆m̴̠̥̕ ̸̤̀̿n̴͕̼̄͝o̵͉͝t̵͖͐̆ ̷̯̲͛t̴̹̳̐h̶͕̊ē̴̟̦̓ ̴̟̓͝C̵̣͑̓a̴͗̃͜p̴͉̐̒t̷̛̹̣͆ă̴̜̩i̵̳̇͐n̸̨͕̈́ ̶̤͐̈͜f̷͈͕͘ą̵̊͝ͅt̷̰͗̕͜t̷̮̕ŷ̸̫̩,̴̮͠ ̸̙̈́̌Ĩ̵̥͈ ̷̭̝̉a̸̠̬̾͐ḿ̶̤͍̂ ̸̨͛͗N̶̎̚͜e̴̖͔͆͆c̶͔̬̾r̶̢̍o̶̞͔͊̚n̷̝͇̒ǫ̴͌̿m̴̗͂í̵͍̓c̴̳͔̚ǒ̸̜͍̇ṉ̸͙̊,̵͔̬̄ ̸̛͇̐t̶͉̙͝h̷̢̙̆̚e̵̝͒ ̶̢̟͝C̸̪̐̏ȧ̵͔͙p̵̘͐̅t̸̩̓ạ̸͜͠i̵͔͛̅n̷̢͒͜s̴͕͙͗͘ ̶̛͍p̴͎͔̕è̴͓̒r̴͉̐̔s̶̩̝̎̏o̵͉̕n̶̛̫̘̐a̵̘̾ḷ̴͆̒ ̵̲̯̽ǎ̸̗̭ṡ̷͕̀s̴̗̰͊͒i̸̹̹͌s̴̘̘͆t̶̲͚͊͠a̵̢͆n̴̡̿̈t̵̟͛...̴̠̓
̵̼͌
̷̯̣̀P̴̼̓l̸̪͚̚ǘ̴͉̙ş̴͈̿̚,̸̟̃ ̷̱͗͛Ỉ̵̫ ̸̣̩̒k̸̳̖̿n̴̜̜͊o̸͉̱͂́ẉ̷͘ ̴̦̰̇͗ṭ̶̚ḩ̶͂͠a̵̳̔͠ț̶͐ ̷̲̣́͆t̴̬͐ȟ̴͔͗e̴̼̐ ̴̪̙̀c̷̫̀a̸̖̾k̶̪̓e̵͉̋̐ ̸͖̌i̷̻̣͋̈s̶̮̚ ̸̨̻̈́̈a̸̛̞͉͘ ̸̈́͜l̴̲͋i̸͖̫͆ê̸ͅ.̶̝̰̋.̸̘͕̇.̴̗̭̄
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

(I can't read it... what does it say?)
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

*̸s̵i̶g̸h̶*̴
̵
̵I̵ ̸s̵a̶i̶d̵:̶ ̷I̶ ̶a̸m̵ ̶n̷o̷t̵ ̵t̸h̴e̸ ̴C̶a̵p̸t̴a̶i̴n̴ ̸f̷a̵t̷t̵y̴,̷ ̶I̷ ̷a̸m̶ ̶N̵e̵c̴r̴o̵n̶o̶m̶i̶c̵o̴n̵,̷ ̴t̴h̴e̷ ̸C̷a̸p̶t̷a̷i̴n̴s̵ ̵p̵e̸r̸s̷o̷n̶a̷l̸ ̶a̴s̵s̵i̶s̸t̸a̸n̸t̷...̷
̶
̵P̵l̵u̶s̴,̵ ̵I̶ ̷k̶n̸o̸w̸ ̷t̴h̵a̵t̷ ̷t̴h̷e̶ ̴c̸a̵k̶e̴ ̸i̸s̵ ̴a̶ ̵l̷i̷e̷.̴.̷.̸
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

why is everything partially crossed out?
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

T̶͎̎ḩ̴͊ạ̶̿t̷̗͂ ̷̭̐ì̴̧s̶̨͌ ̶̠̂ĵ̷͖ṵ̶̿s̵͝ͅt̵̼͠ ̶̮͊t̸̟̀h̴̼͝ȇ̷̞ ̴̥̏w̵͙̅ā̴ͅy̶̎ͅ ̷̱́I̷̺͘ ̴̼̃t̸̡̒a̸̞̒l̴̗͋k̴̻͊ ̷͇́f̸͚̎ǎ̸̼t̷͇̔ț̵͑ý̶͇...̵̭̂
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]