News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Cellar Updates and News - what you NEED to know!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, November 15, 2020, 11:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

*runs after Kade, tackles him, and proceeds to Heimlich him thoroughly*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 24, 2021, 06:39:08 PM
It was mine, and you took it, but it doesn't mean that it's rightfully yours. For one thing I didn't give you permission to take it.
Something to do with kidnapping what someone's rightfully stolen?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 24, 2021, 07:30:10 PM
*runs after Kade, tackles him, and proceeds to Heimlich him thoroughly*

*Is protected by the fluff.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

This just in!

A recording of Flib apologizing to WT! And for what? It could be anything from the wedding, her rejection, or a dropped pencil! Here's the recording now:

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 24, 2021, 12:09:03 AMI'm sorry, WT.
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NEVZ ALERT!!!: Ze young lassie named Dorothy zat vaz charged fer killin' ze Vicked Vitch O' Ze Eazt, amongzt ozer chargez, 'az juzt broken oot o' prizon, killed ze Vicked Vitch O' Ze Vezt, und ezcaped viz ze 'elp o' zree accomplicez.
Ze dezcription o' eventz iz az follovz:
-Ze Vicked Vitch O' Ze Vezt, vho vaz a vitnezz tae ze killin' o' ze Vicked Vitch O' Ze Eazt und ozer crimez by Dorothy, vaz at ze polis ztation tae confirm that Dorothy vaz ze vone rezponzible fer ze 'einouz croimez.
-Zhe 'ad juzt confirmed zat indeed Dorothy vaz ze vone vho perpetrated ze croimez, vhen zree men- vho are believed tae be accomplicez o' Dorothy- broke in und freed ze prizoner.
-Vone vaz drezzed up az a zcarecrov, anozer in a tin zuit, und ze zird drezzed up in a Lion coztume.
-After freein' Dorothy, ze four o' zem zen 'orribly killed ze Vicked Vitch O' Ze Vezt by zrovin' vater on 'er, cauzin' 'er tae melt.
-After ziz violent murder, zey ztole 'er broom, und zen ezcaped.
-Vitnezzez tae zeir ezcape report zat zey zeemed tae be 'eadin' tovardz ze Emerald City, und plan on exchangin' zaid broom viz infamouz croime laird Ze Vizard O' Oz, in exchange fer zeir bein' zmuggled oot o' ze country.

Ze zmav Dog Toto iz reported tae 'ave refuzed tae ezcape viz ze ozer four criminalz und took nay part in ze killin', und zae iz currently bein' conzidered tae be releazed az innocent tae ze chargez.

If ye 'ave any information zat can 'elp tae catch ze terrible four criminalz, pleaze contact yer local polis department immediately. Varnin'- It iz reported zat ze criminal drezzed in ze tin zuit may be carryin' an axe. Caution iz advized.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Booklover

How do you know the witches were wicked, and which witches were?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on September 24, 2021, 11:17:54 PM
This just in!

A recording of Flib apologizing to WT! And for what? It could be anything from the wedding, her rejection, or a dropped pencil! Here's the recording now:

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on September 24, 2021, 12:09:03 AMI'm sorry, WT.
I was eating when I read that, and it made me choke because I was laughing so hard.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

*Takes the news mic*

I never actually forgave her.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Ally046

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ally046

"And you get a bow-tie and YOU get a bow-tie, and YoU get a bow-tie!"