News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Fill In The ____________

Started by Coobreedan, December 07, 2011, 09:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coobreedan

One day, _____________ went for a __________. It was very ___________ because there were lots of _____________. Suddenly, there was a ___________ and all of the ____________ blew up.
The ____________ caused  _____________ and it made ______________ feel ______________. Then a _____________ came and _____________ them.
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

winifred

Quote from: Coobreedan on December 07, 2011, 09:11:20 PM
One day, _____________ went for a __________. It was very ___________ because there were lots of _____________. Suddenly, there was a ___________ and all of the ____________ blew up.
The ____________ caused  _____________ and it made ______________ feel ______________. Then a _____________ came and _____________ them.
one day, martin went for a walk. It was very foggy because there was lots of fog. Suddenly, there was a hisss and all of the dirt blew up. The snake caused confusion and it made martin feel starteld. Then a badger came and helped him.

I changed the last blank a bit (them to him) ;D
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Beyond the Western Deep
Mouseguard
Ranger's Apprentice
Lord of the Rings
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Book Thief
Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
:D
And many many more...

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Coobreedan

Yeah, you can do that if it doesn't make sense.

One day, Coobreedan went for a battle. It was very epic because there were lots of contestants. Suddenly, there was an expolosion and all of the contestants blew up.
The deaths caused  sadness and it made bystanders feel scared. Then a doctor came and revived them.

Taggerung, stop it! It's on your signature so you don't need to post it everywhere!
I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

ZaranTheBlack

One day, ___Bosie__________ went for a ____stroll______. It was very _____smelly______ because there were lots of _______mosquitoes______. Suddenly, there was a _____BOOM______ and all of the ______ground______ blew up.
The ______explosion______ caused  _____the mosquitoes to swarm________ and it made _______Bosie_______ feel ______claustrophobic________. Then a _______bird______ came and _____ate________ them all.

:P You like it?

Zaran the Black is my favorite character. I usually don't post my username as a character, but I thought I'd try it. I don't mean to like, "steal" Brian Jacques' character, though. I love black kitties and kitties of all kinds, though, and I can't wait to explore the series with other fans! :DD

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

One day, Mr. Bosie 'are went for a blue stroll again. It was very majorly smelly taae because there were lotz of 'appy mosquitoez laughin'. Suddenly, there was a zmav BOOM zere and all of the green ground zpontaniouzly blew up.
The red explosion nova caused  only the mosquitoes to swarm Martin and it made Don Bosie ze feel count claustrophobic racquetz. Then a jedi bird knight came and drudgin'ly ate o' them all.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rusvul

One day, that painting of a vase of pink flowers and large green leaves that's hanging on the wall over there went for a really fancy alarm system. It was very nondescript, underwhelming, boring, and snorey because there were lots of really stupid people. Suddenly, there was an extremely shiny water bottle and all of the environmentally unfriendly foam material blew up.
The weird logos caused  Panda-monium and it made all the delicious bamboo feel eaten. Then an Acme Panda Bamboo-Force-Regurgitator 3000 came and Acme Panda Bamboo-Force-Regurgitator 3000'd them.

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Ferrousferret

Not to be rude, but don't mad libs work better when you don't know the whole story?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Viz zat ye'd need tae put afore'and ze nounz, pronounz, zeminounz, nae-zae-zeminounz, nae-az-zemi-az-ze-nae-zae-zeminounz, an' let uz nae forget ze overly-zillyverbz zat 'ave nay place in zociety except vhere ze rich folkz count mice nozez in ze 'avvay. Ach, zat turned razer zilly, nyet?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.