News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Release them.

Started by Sebias of Redwall, December 01, 2020, 01:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

I know, I'm so evil it's a crime. ;D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Walks backward into the shadows like -__-...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Swishes her great cloak* FLEEE, OH PESTS!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

*the pests flees, including a few R.O.U.S.'s that were hanging around in the background*
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Whoa, didn't think that'd work! Cool!

CLOAK POWAAAHH
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Nonsense, it's the power of McLass.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Didn't Scott give you that cloak? In another thread?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Heavy mechanical breathing,
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Sebias of Redwall

*A soft whistle*

*A rustling leaf*

*A paw tapping Tiria's shoulder*

You... you cause chaos, do you not? *Raspy gasp* Oh dear, we can't have that.

*A swung bar, and a body falls*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Walks backward into the shadows like  :o...

Flib Bigboat

*was standing in the shadows and got stepped on*
Oi! Get offa me paw! Can't yew look where yer goin'?
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Oh no!
Sowrry.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 31, 2021, 09:18:52 PM
Can't yew look where yer goin'?

Not really... backwards...in the shadows...

Flib Bigboat

I ain't Flib. And why do you need to walk backward?
Long live the RRR!