Release them.

Started by Sebias of Redwall, December 01, 2020, 01:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Wortshire

Ah, the child...

YOU

A charging Shadow stops

You know what to do...

The Shadow stops and begins spasming, before taking a physical form...

Hee Ho!!!

The Jack Frost starts running towards Infant Lass
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass giggles and stumbles, ending up face first on the ground
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Captain Wortshire

HEE HO!!!

Jack Frost brings Infant Lass out of the way of the Shadows and begins making it snow where they are playing

The Shadow Horde tackles the Cyborgs
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

*begins to glow with a green light all over* Father, orders?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

The Shadows try to dismalntle the Cyborgs
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

shisteer of nothing much

*the cyborgs all emit a green light, disposing of the shadows*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass waddles over to Scott/cyborg and reaches up

Up?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Looks down at the little figure looking up at him* Father......What shall I do with this.....*Gestures to Lass*......thing.....
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass  reaches up higher, but she trips over her fluffy tail again
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

*Nudges Lass out of the way with his foot*
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Jarky Thistlebrush

Heeeey, I wonder what would happen if you made me a cyborg? That could be quite interesting. Quite. Especially since I'm holding a rose made of melted Seborg. I guess I'll get myself another one. *Melts Seborg and makes him into a second metal rose* He'll probably just, like, regrow again or something. *Offers the rose to Kass*
Ghost Jarky! Don't just stand there, you silly beast, run!
Nah. If I don't run, you can't run.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

8ne does not simply melt Seborg.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say. 'One does not simply melt Lord Brocktree.' 'One does not simply melt the all-powerful unmeltable invincible almighty one.' 'One does not simply melt an entire universe.' You'd think they would have learnt by now...
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

Sebias of Redwall

*A figure in the shadows behind Jarky comes forward and promptly bonks her on the head*

Fool. What doesn't kill me... makes me stronger. How do you think I can be in so many places at once? One cannot simply stop us.

*Turns around and walks off* Daughter, kill these poor mortals. Their corpses shall arise anew.

*Air craft and gun turrets positioned on the sides begin raining fire on the mortals in the thread. Cyborgs riding Cynos (Cyborg rhinos) come charging.*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on December 03, 2020, 04:29:05 AM
*Nudges Lass out of the way with his foot*

* Infant Lass feels a little hurt, but stumbles up to her footpaws again and looks up at Scorg, rather confused.

...Up?...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱