News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Release them.

Started by Sebias of Redwall, December 01, 2020, 01:13:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Yup. That's why he doesn't need a shadow
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

Mmm. Hi. I have an anti-shadow.
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

We have light and we have peace. Shadows have no power over or against us.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Cyborgs begin stealing all the shoes*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

... Why, though? Stealing is against our purpose. We strive to stop chaos, not to make it.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Cyborg 145.3 shrugs* Something about a test in the lab.

*The other cyborgs continue cleaning up the beetles, while chasing off the Shadows*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

Huh, interesting. Orders, father?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Figure comes out from the shadows and draws a line across the earth with a giant battleaxe* He who wishes to cause chaos must cross the line.

Captain Wortshire

Let me be clear on about one thing...

Just because they are called Shadows, does not mean that they are repelled by light, in fact, some of them enjoy light more than the dark...

*More Shadows arrive*

Hee Ho!!!

*Jack Frost floats over the line*
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

lass of something much

* Infant Lass begins to eat a large stone
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Verdauga

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 09, 2020, 06:48:27 AM
*Figure comes out from the shadows and draws a line across the earth with a giant battleaxe* He who wishes to cause chaos must cross the line.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Is that an African penguin?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on December 09, 2020, 10:27:44 AM
Let me be clear on about one thing...

Just because they are called Shadows, does not mean that they are repelled by light, in fact, some of them enjoy light more than the dark...

*More Shadows arrive*

Hee Ho!!!

*Jack Frost floats over the line*
Oh. That's unfortunate. They look rather like shadows.

Quote from: Verdauga on December 09, 2020, 01:14:45 PM
Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on December 09, 2020, 06:48:27 AM

That penguin is adorable.

Unfortunately, you crossed the line, so you must be taken down.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!