News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Sleep

Started by Matthias720, December 08, 2011, 01:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tungro

I can see it in your facial expression

Jack the Quick

I dream of a wonder world were the weeds have all taken over the world.
sO nOt A wOnDeR WorlD
'I ate the sharpest tool in the shed'

"Inconceivable!" ~Vizzini, The Princess Bride

"Art is never complete, only abandoned," ~Leonardo da Vinci

Long live the RRR!!

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Grey Coincidence

I dream of... other things...

ZzzzzzzJack'sayummysquirrelzzzzzzzzzz
Profile by the wonderful Vizon.

Also, behold this shiny medal! How I got it is a secret...

Also, also, I am running fanfic conteeeeeests!

Delthion

I am an elder dreamer. Shall we venture to the golden spires of majestic Celphais? Or quest after the unknown city of the idiot earth gods: Kadath?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jack the Quick

Quote from: Delthion on July 17, 2019, 06:56:46 AM
I am an elder dreamer. Shall we venture to the golden spires of majestic Celphais? Or quest after the unknown city of the idiot earth gods: Kadath?
Yes. On we shall go!

Long live the RRR!!

Delthion

First you must prove your capabilities in dream. Let us venture forth into that land. Our quest will be to reach Ulthar beyond the river Skye, where it is said that no man may kill a cat. From there we shall attempt to leap with the cats to the dark side of the moon to their native home.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jack the Quick

Or we could go to Tuatha'an

Long live the RRR!!

Sebias of Redwall

Or... we could dream that a truck full of candy is stranded in a bog, and that...*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Jack the Quick

The World of Dreams is better.

Long live the RRR!!

Delthion

We are talking about two different Dream Worlds just so you know. ;D

The Skarzs

. . . Should I look it up?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

I'm talking about the dream universe set-up by H.P. Lovecraft, he's talking about Wheel of Time.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.