Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Oh...
* Infant Lass puts her purple goop covered paw into her mouth
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass slooowly lets her paw slip from her mouth, before tilting her head to one side

Why?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Because who know what that is....

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

I does! It my paw!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Okay.....So you consumed the mystery goop....Great!

This is the Way.

lass of something much

What da matta?

* Infant Lass grined up at Scott, purple goop dripping from her baby fangs as she did so.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

* Infant Lass saw Scotts' tired expression and took it for sadness. She looked around, but she couldn't see anything that would upset him- this land was all so beautiful and interesting, why would it make Scott sad? Maybe he had an ouch? Infant Lass wriggled out of the cape she had been wrapped in and climbed up Scotts' armour onto his shoulders, and looked around from there- but she still couldn't find the thing making Scott sad! A frown spread over her face, until realization dawned, and a look of shock took over. It was her! She was the one making Scott sad!...But...Through the little infants' clouded logic, if she went bye bye, Scott would be happy again! Without so much as another thought, she poofed.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

Booklover

(Wait... What happened to the spoiler? It appears to be back to the old one.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

The Shadow of Korriban

Herman eats a hearty meal of grubs and stuffed roaches. :)
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

lass of something much

* Infant Lass took off the Mandalorian necklace and set it gently on a rock. She let out a sad little sigh and kept wandering. Further, and further away from Scott.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱