News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Wedding of Seer of NothingRed

Started by Mara the Wolf, January 12, 2021, 12:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

There are already non-evil Slytherins... they're just non-evil because of their Gryffindor traits.

Honestly, I don't think a rewrite would go well. For multiple reasons.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Yes. So if somebeast wants a rewrite they ought to do it theirselves.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

There are some fanfics considered as good as the books.

Mara the Wolf

..........This has gone from a wedding to a book club........
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Booklover

Could be worse. (See basically any other wedding topic that lasted more than ten pages.)

And isn't this while forum pretty much a book club (a place to talk about books, at least)?

Mara the Wolf

I came here for RPs, and that didn't seem work out so well
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 12, 2021, 10:18:27 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 12, 2021, 09:41:29 PM
Also, Slytherins are referred to as snakes, snakes are reptiles, and so are taniwhas.

Would you say that they are... dragon-like?
One taniwha, two taniwha, and they are NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT LIKE DRAGONS. Go stuff your hair up your nose.

I have no high opinion of Harry Potter, so I will leave this bookclub, if y'all don't mind. *leaves, taking Kade's fluff along too*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Firmly hugs Teer in the thread*

Stay a while. ^_^
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on February 14, 2021, 05:14:19 AM
Quote from: Kade Rivok on February 12, 2021, 10:18:27 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on February 12, 2021, 09:41:29 PM
Also, Slytherins are referred to as snakes, snakes are reptiles, and so are taniwhas.

Would you say that they are... dragon-like?
One taniwha, two taniwha, and they are NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST BIT LIKE DRAGONS. Go stuff your hair up your nose.

I have no high opinion of Harry Potter, so I will leave this bookclub, if y'all don't mind. *leaves, taking Kade's fluff along too*
But... if fluff is essentially hair, aren't you preventing him from doing what you told him to do?

shisteer of nothing much

I never thought I'd say this, particularly not in this thread but...

Just stay on topic, please.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

That implies you want to marry Seb. *checks Teer over* I have no medical experience, but you seem fine. Has Verdauga got too loopy for you?

Also, you said that after a perfectly normal discussion about hair and flood, when we'd already moved on from Harry Potter. I do not see your problem.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on February 15, 2021, 09:11:38 AM
That implies you want to marry Seb. *checks Teer over* I have no medical experience, but you seem fine. Has Verdauga got too loopy for you?

Also, you said that after a perfectly normal discussion about hair and flood, when we'd already moved on from Harry Potter. I do not see your problem.
Her problem is that there were three discussions going on at the same time and she was tangled up. (Both in Kade's everlasting floof, and in all the confusion.)
And seriously (as serious as they come in the Cellars), how is she supposed to be able to hear everything that was said when it's coming through the fluff? If it blocks out spells it probably muffles sounds too.
Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Freddy