News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Wedding of Seer of NothingRed

Started by Mara the Wolf, January 12, 2021, 12:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

*is an idiot, not a goof* *is flyswatted* Ok, so I guess I'm a mosquito.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

A pear, actually.  8-) *Pats the Flib Pear*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

*is not a pear, because that is a thing you eat*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*would eat Flib, but doesn't like pears, so leaves her alone*
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 11, 2021, 08:49:28 PM
*is not a pear, because that is a thing you eat*
Hush, my Pear.  ^-^ *Drops Flib Pear along with the others*

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 11, 2021, 08:50:31 PM
*would eat Flib, but doesn't like pears, so leaves her alone*
But you are one too, silly.  :giggle:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Nonsense. *Seb Pear waddles up to his companions and slaps them with his twig-leaf-thingy*

lass of something much

* Infant Lizzy/lassie giggles and hugs Rippie
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

*Hops around and sings*

We have no arms of legs, weeeeee aaaaaare the veggiiiiiiies, my frieeeeeEEEeeeEEends.

shisteer of nothing much

Are we allowed to screenshot typos on the forum?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on March 11, 2021, 08:58:37 PM
* Infant Lizzy/lassie giggles and hugs Rippie
Why? She's outside climbing a tree right now (IRL).
Long live the RRR!