Started by Scott McLamok, January 14, 2021, 09:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

Aaach, I can relate to that XD
Though I no longer have an old computer
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Yes. It is rather annoying.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 11, 2021, 06:16:12 PM
I'm sorry. It's just that my computer's really old and it gets glitchy and can't load when there's a bunch of quote pyramids. (I'll admit, they do look pretty cool when I can see them. If you scroll down the page really fast, it's sorta like an optical illusion.)
No, don't worry, it's fine. I find quote pyramids annoying sometimes as well.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Mara the Wolf

.........you sure you don't wanna delete the Cellars, Verd? You'd get rid of this weird topic.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Russa Nodrey

But if this topic didn't exist, how would we say hi to Verd?
Freddy

Verdauga

*Nervous sweating*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Masika on May 12, 2021, 04:00:18 AM
.........you sure you don't wanna delete the Cellars, Verd? You'd get rid of this weird topic.
Oh, Verdie likes it. And if he wanted to get rid of it, he can always lock this topic.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: FlibOh, Verdie likes it. And if he wanted to get rid of it, he can always lock this topic.

True dat!

("Oh! Hi, Verd. :)")
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Booklover

Verdie's probably posted in Hi, Dan at some point. He can't complain.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Oh, I can, it just wouldn't be consistent of me.
Quote from: Ally046 on May 12, 2021, 03:37:00 PM
Quote from: FlibOh, Verdie likes it. And if he wanted to get rid of it, he can always lock this topic.

True dat!

("Oh! Hi, Verd. :)")
HAI!!
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!