Previous topic - Next topic

Who are you going for?

Masika
4 (36.4%)
Scott
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

lass of something much

(Oh she has, more than once infact. But since she refused to fight back, I very highly doubt after the beating Scott just gave her... He has metal boots, and he wasn't kickin' lightly.. )
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

(I think she's given up temporarily.)
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

lass of something much

(Yeah.. Sadly we'll have to kill her. She has shown over and over that her word means nothing to her.. We can't trust her to surrender )
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on March 17, 2021, 04:36:56 PM
(Oh she has, more than once infact. But since she refused to fight back, I very highly doubt after the beating Scott just gave her... He has metal boots, and he wasn't kickin' lightly.. )
(You bet I wasn't!)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Don't have one o' those neither )
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(*Giggles* I'm broke as a dead dog)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on March 17, 2021, 12:05:15 PM
*Lass did her best to lift herself up, taking the opportunity to lean on Scott, and she smiled happily to herself*
"My leg's broken...The other ankle's sprained, but nothing a bit of waterbending can't fix...Well, maybe not the bone, but I can splint it.. Other than that, I'm fine!.. We might want to tie up our friend there...We both know she'll stab us in the back first chance she gets..."
*Scott carries Lass being as careful as possible not to move her leg*

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Really! It's fine, I have adrenaline!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*Lass grinned up at Scott as she wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug* You're not going to put me down, are you..
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ripred the Gnawer

'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

Scott McLamok

Quote from: lass of something much on March 22, 2021, 08:56:08 AM
*Lass grinned up at Scott as she wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug* You're not going to put me down, are you..
Nope!

This is the Way.