News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Masika vs Scottie McScottface

Started by Scott McLamok, January 15, 2021, 12:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who are you going for?

Masika
4 (36.4%)
Scott
7 (63.6%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Cornflower MM

Mod: Alright, y'all. The staff has no issue with crazy RP duels in the Cellars but this one is getting dangerously close to breaking forum rule #3:

Quote3.  Do not post adult content or profanity, in any form. Redwall is enjoyed by many young readers, and we want to keep things clean for them. If you post something which we can't allow in this forum out of concern for our younger visitors, your post may be altered/removed without warning.

There is a difference between RP fighting and over the top gore that could very easily be disturbing for others to see. Please keep in mind that this is a forum with a younger userbase - Interactions should keep this in mind. By all means continue your duel, but tone down the violence, please, or take it somewhere private; or the staff will remove the thread.

lass of something much

(Yeeaaah...That was a bit too much detail...)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Mara the Wolf

(Ummm, I don't think my posts were too graphic (or really graphic at all) but I could be wrong)
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Dannflower Reguba

Admin input (Adminput >:D Ha ha, funny funny): now in white: As a general rule, we don't like naming names because our goal isn't to shame members into submission, it's to keep our almost universally well-meaning members on track when something errant of forum rules slips through. These reminders are geared towards all who read them, because frankly, it's easy to forget the rules sometimes.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Scott McLamok

(Could I put a warning in the title? That way if they see something which ales them barf it's on them...)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Nah, just stop with the limb rippin')
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(But you want me to cry myself to sleep?)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

But... I was already stated before the fight started to be Scott's pet. I should be able to help him!
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Scott McLamok on January 22, 2021, 03:57:33 AM
(Could I put a warning in the title? That way if they see something which ales them barf it's on them...)

Mod: Spoilering the most graphic bits would be okay, just put a warning in the spoiler. So like this: [spoiler=Graphic][img]https://kpbs.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/news/tease/2014/08/20/Cute_grey_kitten.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Scott McLamok

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(Let the- not too bloody- battle continue! )
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(Okay!)

Scott fails his limp arm at Orthus's mouth.

This is the Way.

lass of something much

(...You have a gun that can blast things out of existence...Yet you don't use it?)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

(Didn't bring it because I though it'd be unfair)

This is the Way.