News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Delete the Cellars

Started by Mara the Wolf, April 02, 2021, 09:47:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

Quote from: Ally046 on May 05, 2021, 02:46:32 PM

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 04, 2021, 09:17:15 PM
*Dumps the tea on the ground*  :)

*Glares at Seb*

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 05, 2021, 02:23:44 AM
*Pours tea for everyone that wants some*
*Also offers coffee from Verd's Fishy Cafe*

*Takes some tea from Rill*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Oo! Oo! Can I have some? Pleease? I'll trade. *holds up a Chocolate Labrador puppy* You can have her for keeps.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

:o

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Quickly gives Flib some of the tea that Rill was passing out*

*Takes the puppy*

*Happy squeal*

Flib Bigboat

You're so kind. *drinks tea*

(Now my weird mind is wondering what seaweed grog tastes like... :giggle:)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Walks away to find my treat pouch...*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Doesn't have seaweed grog. Only dried seaweed for snacking*

Ally046

QuoteDelete the Cellars

...It has been altered...

Rillbrook the Wanderer

What would the cellars be replaced with, if at all? Would it just be a clean slate or permanently not allowing its breed of absurdity in the forum?

Mara the Wolf

The Cellars are nothing more than a madhouse where evil reigns (and no, the evil is not Verdauga). We should delete The Cellars! @Verdauga, you should be onboard. After all, isn't managing a madhouse (all on your own, no less) driving you mad?

To answer your question, Rilly, it's option B (permanently not allowing its breed of absurdity in the forum)
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Rillbrook the Wanderer

I'm afraid I'm not on board then. Too much good happens in the cellars for me to agree to deleting it permanently

Verdauga

I mean, It's not all on my own, and at least it gives me something new to read, not to mention a way to contribute.

I'm just rolling with it here.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Booklover

Quote from: Masika on May 05, 2021, 08:05:43 PM
The Cellars are nothing more than a madhouse where evil reigns (and no, the evil is not Verdauga).
That's the point.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Mara the Wolf

QuoteWould we joke about forum improvement? Though, 'tis a pity we didn't take this opportunity to just delete the cellars outright.
QuoteShould have deleted the Cellars, and just never mentioned it. Deny it was ever there. Collective hallucination.
Honestly, what would be more likely? That it existed and the mods decided to deny it existed, or that all that stuff was real and we actually created it all?
QuoteHmmm... I supposr, since it very obviously does not exist, it nevwr did.
Quotei see great potential in that kind of logic
Fursonas:

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Zetz Masika'z 'air on fire again, zen hovlz*

Lang Live Ze Cellarz!!!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Mara the Wolf

*Dives into the pond again and covers herself in flame retardant*

*Subjects HIAG to A Troll in Central Park*
Fursonas: