1 (5.3%)
toyota
2 (10.5%)

Total Members Voted: 18

rakkety tam

if u have more to add post them and i will add btw my fav is FORD
rock'n'roll  will survive

25% nerd 25% redneck 25% rocker 25% Redwaller  100% me

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Trigoma

ford all the way. if you want a pretty truck, get any other kind. if you want a working truck, get a ford. sum wise words of my dads xD
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

rakkety tam

haha yeah

Ford

I USED TO BE In a ford family but now the only ones who still are ford people is me and one of my bros the oithers are traitors and turned to chevy man i hate chevy i have a shirt that says chevy like a rock only rolls down hill haha

If war must come, let it come during my generation, so that my children will know peace

Trigoma

^lol. i dont care much for toyota. all there trucks to me seem...small and weak. idk why. might be there name or sumthing.
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

rakkety tam

Quote from: Trigoma on December 15, 2011, 11:36:39 PM
^lol. i dont care much for toyota. all there trucks to me seem...small and weak. idk why. might be there name or sumthing.
yeah i called them toys for yoda when i was younger cause they were so small  ;D

yeswonderful

Well, considering our farm truck is a Ford F150, I'd have to say I'm a Ford truck kind of gal.
Like pirates? Want to be a classy vermin who wears a cravat and sails the high seas? Enjoy writing? Join the VI! http://rovl.org/vi
VI movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD-1Q0htbfk&feature=youtu.be

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Fords are beast. We haven't had much trouble with our Fords, even though they're years old.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Iamthatis

Can't go wrong with a Ford F-150 with a lil mud on the tires.
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Norham Waterpaw

Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

The Skarzs

NO
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.