News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze four nozey Ovlz continue vatchin' viz a zecond zin' o' very crunchy popcorn- MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

*Contemplates the water and the plants, then dips the pen in ink and begins slowly and carefully writing on the pale pages in graceful lettering, pausing every now and then to examine the snow and let her mind wander*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*After a while the sun starts to rise over the lake, casting long shadows over the glistening snow as the ice reflects the pastel dawn*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze four nozey Ovlz continue vatchin' viz a zird zin' o' very crunchy popcorn- CRUNCH MUNCH CRUNCH MUNCH . . . CRUNCH*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Is woken up (after getting only a few hours of sleep) by their loud crunching, and after grabbing his blade from the wall he goes to see what's the matter. When he sees it's the four nosy owls being obnoxious again he nearly throws Dark's Bane (his Claymore) at them, but takes a deep breath and says*
"You lot may as well come in and make yourselves comfortable. I've got tea and some coffee if you'd like some while I try to make breakfast"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze nozey Ovlz 'appily accept, und dip ze popcorn in ze coffee*

Ally046

*Is now fast asleep, huddled on the warm stone*

Kade Rivok

*Is slow asleep.  Somewhere.  Probably.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Fliez by, dropz a pie ontae Kade'z 'ead, und zen fliez off*

Ally046

*Jolts awake, rolls onto my back and stares solemnly at the deep-colored sky*

Kade Rivok

*Can be heard munching a pie off in the distance.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Climbz a very tall tree*

Ally046

*Contemplates existence as an equation, and what happens if you add different variables*

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

πr2

Actually, pie are round.