News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(Huh I've seen him a couple times in old posts. His profile says he was last on Jan 20 this year so he may very well have been squished)

Flib Bigboat

Skarz is guilty! We must punish him!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(We should put him on trial ;))
*Finishes the beach cottage. It has a stone oven, a table and chairs, a few different rooms for resting, among other things.*
*Walks down to the water to swim for a bit and cool off*

Flib Bigboat

*throws a couple shipfuls of pirates and corsairs into the plot line, gives them a good strong wind to blow them toward the island, and a captain who knows what he's doing for once, just to see what will happen* >:D
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(A couple shipfuls!?! :o)
*Sees the corsair's skull and crossbones on their main sail and shouts a warning to everybeast near enough to hear. Puts a fresh edge on his saber and prepares to defend his friends with his life*

Flib Bigboat

(Fine then, 60. ;D)
*The corsairs get into the boats and row for the island*
(Since this isn't an RP, you can PP themto an extentif you'd like.)
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(Naa I'm going to try and do this somewhat realistically. Lets keep it less than 8 ships though to keep it possible. Are these raiders or slavers? I feel like that's something Rill would know by looking at the boats. Also, what creatures are the pirates?)
*Gives everybeast on the beach their weapon of choice, and has everyone else unfit for fighting hide in a mountain (not unlike Salamandastron) further inland*

Flib Bigboat

(But then you-know-whom (reference from one of the Trixie Belden mysteries) is going to come and see this... Oh, all right.)
Raiders, because they're too busy to be slavers.
And they're corsairs- searats, ferrets, weasels, stoats, and the like.
*Oops*
@Booklover, is it alright if we tear apart your thread again?
(And Bookie is not you-know-whom.)
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

(Could make a chill cellars RP topic for this if Bookie wants to keep it peaceful)

Booklover

(But am I You-Know-Who?)

(It's no more chaotic than most Cellars topics, and this time it's sort of Redwall related rather than guns and Dunkirk.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Ally046

...Let's not... This is the exact reason for my new thread...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on May 06, 2021, 09:43:43 PM
...Let's not... This is the exact reason for my new thread...
(All right. You should at least come check out the house then Ally)

Ally046

* swims for a while*

* gets out of the water*

* walks up the shore to the new beach house*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Walks back to the cottage with her*
"Welcome to your new humble abode :D Do you like it?"

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!