Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

*Eats knife over Flib's shoulder.*

Flib Bigboat

Oi! That's a waste of a good knife!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Thousands of copies of the knife pour out my mouth.

Flib Bigboat

Then what was the point of eating that one in the the first place?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

Don't you dare start talking about mathematics!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

*Tries to hold it in, but fails*

What is the square root of -1?

Flib Bigboat

Figure that out yourself.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

The square root of -1 doesn't exist, but we can still use it in equations, so mathematicians call it i for imaginary.

P.S You cannot use symbols that already have a fixed value as variables, such as e, i, pi (I didn't have the symbol on my keyboard.)

Flib Bigboat

Then why did you ask me if you already knew the answer?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Verdauga

Good night that was illegible :laugh:
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)