News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

That's... not the original Baba Yaga. As you most likely know in the first place.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Mara the Wolf

Baba Yaga is John Wick's codename. I'm trying to be John Wick. John Wick once killed three men in a bar with a pencil.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

Flib Bigboat

Then you're copyrighting his move.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

*defenestrates Flib*
*HEIMLICH MANOEVRE ACTIVATE*

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 21, 2021, 04:17:00 PM
Then you're copyrighting his move.
We copy moves all the time.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Verdauga on May 19, 2021, 11:56:34 PM
*Revitalizes Flib.*
I signed a "Do Not Resuscitate" order.
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Nobody pays any attention to "Do Not Resuscitate" orders anymore, signed or not. They're too overrated.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

What about Ouichi Hasuchi?

Flib Bigboat

Ouichi Hasuchi isn't here.
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Puts a little life jacket on Mr. Woofers and lets him play along the beach.*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

(Mr. Woofers is a Shiba Inu. I forget if he came up as a meme or if Kade gave him to me in one of the topics, but he named him Mr. Woofers, and I liked the name enough to keep the dog around.)

I believe the story starts here.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

(Aww, that sounds cute.)
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Verdauga on May 22, 2021, 01:22:48 PM
(Mr. Woofers is a Shiba Inu. I forget if he came up as a meme or if Kade gave him to me in one of the topics, but he named him Mr. Woofers, and I liked the name enough to keep the dog around.)

I believe the story starts here.
I can't see the meme, but if Sheev posted it, it's sure to be something ridiculous.
(Ridiculously funny.)
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.