News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 04, 2022, 06:46:33 PMAh well I'll just make something
*Goes into the cabin's kitchen and starts cooking*
*Thick black smoke starts to come the kitchen*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Quote from: Kade Rivok on May 04, 2022, 10:26:16 PM*Snores on the beach*

*Coverz Kade (except fer 'iz mouth zae 'e can breathe) in zand, zen zneakz back intae ze ocean und hovlz*
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 05, 2022, 12:22:08 AM
Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 04, 2022, 06:46:33 PMAh well I'll just make something
*enters the house* "Anyway I can help?" ^_^
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Yeah...  It might be better if you cook and I help :laugh:
*Gesturing to a pan of something black a very crisp*

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

*Ze clovez o' garlic vid loike tae 'elp taae, except, bein' boarded up in ze vall, zey are unable tae*

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ally046

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 05, 2022, 04:41:38 PMYeah...  It might be better if you cook and I help :laugh:
*Gesturing to a pan of something black a very crisp*
Ummmmm...well, you go safely dispose of that and ill think of something to make. *Opens all the doors and windows* Hmmm...

Kade Rivok

*Creates localized snore-quakes due to being buried in the sand while snoring.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on May 05, 2022, 05:09:32 PMUmmmmm...well, you go safely dispose of that and ill think of something to make. *Opens all the doors and windows* Hmmm...
*Grabs a shovel from the storage room and heads out a little ways into the forest*
*Starts to dig a hole but notices two dangerous looking rats traveling in his direction, making such a ruckus that they don't notice him. He quickly drops the pan and hides with the shovel, ready to use it as a weapon*
*The rats, noticing the pan and not being the most intelligent creatures, decide to eat it, and never plunder or enslave another good beast ever again*
*Digs a nice big hole, moves the pan and the dead rats into it, and covers it up with dirt*
*Heads back to the cabin with the shovel*

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 05, 2022, 12:22:08 AM
Took you long enough. :giggle:
Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 05, 2022, 05:44:28 PM
Quote from: Ally046 on May 05, 2022, 05:09:32 PMUmmmmm...well, you go safely dispose of that and ill think of something to make. *Opens all the doors and windows* Hmmm...
*Grabs a shovel from the storage room and heads out a little ways into the forest*
*Starts to dig a hole but notices two dangerous looking rats traveling in his direction, making such a ruckus that they don't notice him. He quickly drops the pan and hides with the shovel, ready to use it as a weapon*
*The rats, noticing the pan and not being the most intelligent creatures, decide to eat it, and never plunder or enslave another good beast ever again*
*Digs a nice big hole, moves the pan and the dead rats into it, and covers it up with dirt*
*Heads back to the cabin with the shovel*
Huh, guess that's one way to take out the trash without endangering the environment.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach... Und ze vormz vill probably be 'appy fer ze extra food, taae.

*Zvimz viz ze Dolphinz*

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Re-enters the cabin and washes up, then heads back into the kitchen*
Any ideas yet?

Ally046

"How about some pasta? I have noodles in the pantry!"

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: Ally046 on May 05, 2022, 06:43:01 PM"How about some pasta? I have noodles in the pantry!"
Mmmm pasta always sounds good

Verdauga

*Squiggles around just off-shore*
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

*Yells* OI! Kade! Does pasta sound okay?!?