Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott McLamok

Then schedule it not on the 6th of June 1944
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Mara the Wolf

She didn't. You started this, idiot.
Fursonas:
Riley: Mountain lion, Sonic the Hedgehog
Amara: African wild dog, The Lion King/The Lion Guard
Masika: Eurasian river otter, Redwall
Mara: Wolf, general

lass of something much

Lass giggled to herself at a memory that flew to mind.
It had been a long time since she laughed, and the cracked, dry sound that escaped her lips was unknown to her, and she shut her eyes again, as her mind filled once more with the horrors she had seen and experienced.
She had seen friends blown to bits in an instant. She had seen the very life drain from loved ones eyes as they lay on bloodied cots in the ships.
Their faces were burnt into her memory, and the pain and bitterness flowed through her like a raging river, and she sat up.

It was dark by now, though the light of gun fire lit the dark night sky.
The ottersquirrel stared blankly out the entrance. Her thoughts had once more grown dark, as she thought of what was to come. Finally she mustered up all her strength and spoke aloud.
"We're...We're stuck here...And no one will find our...Bodies..."
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Masika on April 25, 2021, 12:46:32 AM
She didn't. You started this, idiot.
(Woah, calm down Masika)
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

lass of something much

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 25, 2021, 12:01:09 AM
On the eastern front but this is supposed to be D-Day aka Murica, Canada, England.

(And 25th of April is ANZAC day...Suvla bay was also a bloodbath beach..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landing_at_Suvla_Bay )
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: Scott McLamok on April 25, 2021, 12:01:09 AM
On the eastern front but this is supposed to be D-Day aka Murica, Canada, England.

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on April 24, 2021, 01:08:58 PM
y tho

You don't know?
It is not, actually.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Verdauga

*Glances at the sunburn on my arm.*

Huh.

Also, if Bookie doesn't want this to be a Normandy invasion topic, please take it somewhere else.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

lass of something much

(@Booklover Do you actually want us to stop? Or were you just saying that it's not what the topic was for?)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Masika on April 25, 2021, 12:17:25 AM
No, Bookie intended this to be a beach party.
And you are the one who ruined it.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

Actually, Masika didn't enter the topic until page three, so no, she did not.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Well, that was still no excuse. Masika, there is a different topic for arguments about McLass, you don't have to drag it into this thread and ruin everything.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Looks up from book*
"Why are y'all fighting for mateys? Come sit and read with us, or if you want I'll go fishing with you or we can play volleyball or something"

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on April 25, 2021, 03:14:21 PM
(@Booklover Do you actually want us to stop? Or were you just saying that it's not what the topic was for?)
(I'd prefer it to stop.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

:o

::)

*Teleports all signs of a fight, and all enemies, into a chest in the center of the earth...* ^-^

*Revives all allies* ;)

"Anybeast here an advanced magical healer? I don't trust myself at the moment to heal all of their injuries to a degree of perfection." 8-)

*Sets up a Free Peppermint Tea stand* ^-^

(The stand also lets you borrow Redwall books) ;D

... :)

... :-|

... :-\

*Teleports Lass and Scott back to the beach* º-)

*Resets their cave to how it was before* :laugh:
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco