News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Booklover's Beach

Started by Booklover, April 16, 2021, 10:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally046

*Walks over and thaws the water around Lass...*

*Attempts to wake up @lass *
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Rillbrook the Wanderer

*Also attempts to wake up Lass*

lass of something much

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 05, 2021, 03:16:37 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on May 05, 2021, 03:30:06 AM
Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 04, 2021, 05:37:13 PM
*Jogs back over with strawberries, blueberries, and several mint leaves for tea, handing them off to Ally.*
"I saw some wild oats back there we could use to grind into flower for the pancakes"

(.....Those things do not grow together)

*Is still fast asleep in the now frozen sea*
(Maybe not, but who said I stayed in the same place?)

(Uhh, you?... You said they were next to each other.. :P)

Quote from: Rillbrook the Wanderer on May 04, 2021, 06:20:12 PM
*Notices Ally is following and slows his pace so she can catch up*
"Have you come to help? Good to have you along ^-^ The berries and the oats are in the same area"
*Leads Ally a little ways through the woods to a clearing, which has some berry bushes and wild oats of some sort*

*Wakes up, and wonders why there are so many dead, frozen fish around her*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ally046

Quote from: lass*Wakes up, and wonders why there are so many dead, frozen fish around her*

0.0  ... *Blink, blink*

"Goodmorning?"

...*Teleports the stinky, dead fish to the center of the earth*...

"The table is set for breakfast." 🥞 🍓☕️

Flib Bigboat

Ssss, sss, gollum! Sspoiling nice fisshesss, no preciousss, no! We wantss them, we wantsss them! Give uss nice fisshess! We wants them!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Magically banishes Gollum from the thread*

Flib Bigboat

Hey! There was no need to banish me!
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on May 06, 2021, 03:19:31 PM
*Magically banishes Gollum from the thread*
(There was no Gollum, I was merely doing an impression. But I will forgive you, because I'm so great and humble and forgiving.)
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: Ally046 on May 06, 2021, 03:19:31 PM
*Magically banishes Gollum impressions from the thread*

"Will you be joining us for breakfast Flib?"

Flib Bigboat

*does a different impression* But I'm so awesome, there's no way you can banish me from this thread. And I'm so good at impressions (and so humble about them, too) that there's no way you can tell me apart from the real Gollum, except that I am an Emperor and he is not, and therefore I am quite above him. ^-^
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

0.0 ...*Blink, blink*

*Bans all impressions from this thread*   (especially Seb impressions)

Quote from: Ally"Will you be joining us for breakfast Flib?"

Flib Bigboat

(What's the matter with doing Seb impressions? He's supposed to be an Emperor, after all.)

"Of course! Where's Rill?"
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

Quote from: lass of something much on May 05, 2021, 09:31:08 PM
(Uhh, you?... You said they were next to each other.. :P)
(Oh yeah my bad :D Let's just say they were planted by someone that isn't there anymore)

"Over by the pancakes. There's definitely not any missing so don't bother counting..."

Flib Bigboat

*faints from hunger, and unconciously bends the pancake into her mouth..*
Long live the RRR!