News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Lettuche gathering place

Started by Ally046, April 21, 2021, 02:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

At some point I'll switch to either the fish or a book inspired one, but I will temporarily have a lettuce discord pic.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

But I'm not on Discord.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Ally046 on May 11, 2021, 04:28:21 PM
Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 11, 2021, 04:11:30 PM
... are you going to kill me?

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
*Inoccent smile*
[close]
[close]
[close]

UUGGHHH, stop doing spammishly annoying spoiler placement!!!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

(So? Kade does that sometimes.)
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

(Kade doing something is a reason NOT to do it, and it doesn't make it acceptable )
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

I threatened to stab Ally with a spoon earlier today, and she thought it was funny, not annoying.
Also, Kade posts songs that he records, and you do the same thing.
Also, Kade has made an account on the forum, been successfully shipped, created an ask thread, posted multiple times in the Cellars, done silly things, and read the Redwall series.
All of which you have also done.
And all of which are quite acceptable.
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Look. I'm not saying that anything Kade does is good, or bad... I'm saying that doing something that may, or may not be bad, and justifying it by saying it's okay cause Kade does it: Is ridiculous.

Plus, none of those things are even Kade things.

Also, as I said, I was annoyed at the spoilers.... Not spoons?...
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on May 11, 2021, 06:45:34 PM
Look. I'm not saying that anything Kade does is good, or bad... I'm saying that doing something that may, or may not be bad, and justifying it by saying it's okay cause Kade does it: Is ridiculous.

*screeches with laughter* I can't help it! You're right, it is ridiculous. (which is why I said that)
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

......I seeeee.....
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Just sort of....Exists....Awkwardly *
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Quote from: lass of something much on May 11, 2021, 06:45:34 PM

(The spoons bit may be because Kade is famous for his enchanted fork and other enchanted cutlery.)

And three spoilers is better than twenty, awkward spacing or not.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.