News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

WE SHALL RISE

Started by WorshipTiria, May 16, 2021, 01:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Flib?

Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Booklover

Is pearhaps going to be a pearmanent thing?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

I don't know yet. Pearchance it may be so.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Just don't be pearnicious about it. Be a pearilous hare instead.

Flib Bigboat

*eats the pear in pearnicious, pearilous, and pearmanent, and pearchance, and pearhaps, because I'm now a pearilous hare*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

That would make you an ilous hare. Or haps an ill hare.

Flib Bigboat

I'm not even a hare, though. Jarky and GJ are.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Pearsonally, I think you'd be a great hare.

Who's GJ?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Are Jarky and Ghost Jarky the same person of different versions or each other?

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 23, 2021, 03:11:38 PM
The only one worthy enough to rise above such things is our humble emperor, and he's not here. Pearhaps he got tired of rising.
Quote from: Scott McLamok on October 22, 2021, 11:21:07 AM
Yer mother
Kade, you ought to teach your son how to use proper punctuation.
Yes, I do believe he's already been on a ceiling or two...
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

He must have accidentally gone outside once while rising, and floated out of the pull of gravity.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

There's no saving that child.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Can't you at least try?
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!