Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: no please, they're awful I already told you so)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

(OOC: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE)

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Quote from: WorshipTiria on June 04, 2021, 10:46:24 PM
(OOC: PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEE)

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: You want to burn me alive for not liking Inigo Montoya.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

WorshipTiria

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on June 04, 2021, 10:49:16 PM
(OOC: You want to burn me alive for not liking Inigo Montoya.)
(OOC: YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BROUGHT THAT UP. BURN HER.)

Sebias of Redwall

Just PM moi the link.  :giggle:

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on May 25, 2021, 01:28:29 PM
KASS! I'm serious. I. Am. NOT. A. Child!

*Kass continues to ignore the small child, despite having finished his coffee*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: Why is Kass so rude?)
Long live the RRR!

Scott McLamok

"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Flib Bigboat

(OOC: I'll find out someday.)
Long live the RRR!