Yes.
4 (57.1%)
Yes.
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I interpreted it differently.

Flib Bigboat

It doesn't hurt... much.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Or does it?

The ticking is now a pounding headache.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

*Slits Flib's throat*

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

OOC: I'm really confused.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Flib Bigboat

OOC: I have no idea what you are trying to do. Am I supposed to be a cyborg or what?
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

OOC: You are, but you do not seem to agree.

Flib Bigboat

OOC: As far as I'm concerned, cyborgs are bloodthirsty computer programs.
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

OOC: THAT IS WHAT WE ARE.