News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

2021 Forum Prom

Started by lass of something much, June 13, 2021, 04:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

I know, I know, but it's only fair to give him a warning... isn't it?
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Warning is not a word in our vocabulary here...
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

The (Cellars's) Definition of the word Warning: Unimportant, rarely used word, that only comes with sentences posted after a major (or otherwise) disaster, often used by mods and the like, but not at all necessary for us common and insane people that reside here in the Cellars, because we are too crazy for any warning to have much effect on us.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Kade Rivok

*Stares up into the sky.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

WE ARE TRAPPED INSIDE THE CELLARS KADE THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SKY IN HERE
Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

There is a sky...

Where do you think most members that make a dramatic entrance come from?
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Flib Bigboat

From kicking down "highly inconvenient doors" as part of their Discord entrance, of course.
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 14, 2021, 02:46:52 AM
There is a sky...

The trees. In the night, they crawl out of the trees
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

lass of something much

*Sits in a corner alone, trying to reset a trap for goblins, ending in getting caught in it herself*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on July 14, 2021, 07:07:31 AM
Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 14, 2021, 02:46:52 AM
There is a sky...

The trees. In the night, they crawl out of the trees
I feel as if this a personal attack on me.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Flib Bigboat

I mean, One-eye is a wildcat as well...
Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*Muffled sounds of giggling*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Ebantu the Kararehe

*makes a swing in the tree because why not*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.