News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

2021 Forum Prom

Started by lass of something much, June 13, 2021, 04:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

That's what I'm saying, yes.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: lass of something much on July 23, 2021, 12:47:03 PM
*Shoots a toffee arrow two inches from Ebby's footpaw*
Thanks. *pulls the arrow from the tree and begins nibbling the toffee*
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on July 29, 2021, 01:10:10 AM
You wanted to apprentice me in shipping: in other words, show me how to do it. That means you're breaking up McLass, to start a new ship.

None of that makes sense.
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

You have to break up McLass in order to get shipped with someone else. Right? And you need to get shipped with someone else, to show me how shipping is supposed to go.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

No, you have to be shipped so you can see how shipping is supposed to go  ^_^
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Nonono, she said I was too dangerous to trick. That doesn't mean she would ship me...
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Dangerous ships are more fun.

Unless they crash into icebergs and sink, of course.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

This one would sink before it could reach the iceberg.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Even better then.

*Goes out on the dance floor and begins to boogie.*
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Continues dancing.*  Oh come on, it's not like there's anybeast else you'd rather be shipped with.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

*very angry Flib noises*
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Dancing intensifies.*  What, have you something to say?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!