News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

2021 Forum Prom

Started by lass of something much, June 13, 2021, 04:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lass of something much

She was making a joke (Which I laughed at, bi the way)
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Booklover

Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: lass of something much on October 09, 2021, 04:40:49 PM
She was making a joke (Which I laughed at, bi the way)
I understood both of those puns, but I was in a very bad mood for reasons that didn't have to do with them, therefore I was not amused.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Are you in a better mood now? Your majesty. (Queen Victoria is famous for saying 'We are not amused' despite never saying it.)

Flib Bigboat

More or less.
Also how did you know I am a distant descendant from a family of tribe chiefs? o.O Thy powers of Legilimency (or otherwise) are truly amazing, O Great Referencer of References and Quoter of Quotes.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

If you go back far enough, we probably all are.

Headology, perhaps. Not to be confused with simple 'mind-reading'.

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on October 09, 2021, 10:33:36 PM
If you go back far enough, we probably all are.
Speaking of which, I know a girl who is a direct discendant from Queen Elizabeth the 1st.
Quote from: Booklover on October 09, 2021, 10:33:36 PM
Headology, perhaps. Not to be confused with simple 'mind-reading'.
I don't think "Headology" is the scientific term for mind-reading, it sounds like something connected with HiAG.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Have you read Discworld?

Flib Bigboat

I actually don't know anything about Discworld, except that it's a book, but I wanted to be annoying. ;D
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

It's a brilliant series. You should read it.

Flib Bigboat

I shall look it up and give you my opinion of it.

Also 33 pages, and still no prom has started...
Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

Quote from: Booklover on October 09, 2021, 03:30:12 PM
I have no intention of making it more complicated, it's just... nevermind.

topkek
"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on October 11, 2021, 07:44:41 PM
I shall look it up and give you my opinion of it.

Also 33 pages, and still no prom has started...
The wiki isn't being very helpful. It went into lengthy detail about the characters, but was rather muddling about the plot line. All I really understood was
Although it isn't that big
Angua and the other werewolves, but only because I've read Harry Potter, otherwise I'd have no idea what they were (pun not intended), and also the street patrol or whatever it's called, which looked quite hilarious, given its rather terrible reputation.
[close]
Long live the RRR!