News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Antonio.

Started by lass of something much, July 02, 2021, 04:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

*suspicious Flib noises*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

What do those sound like?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Like suspicious Rippy noises, only in a Flib voice.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

It really does though.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my TPB reference, prepare to die!
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

But what does that entail? Making a will? Saying memorable last words?
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

It entails Kade eating Inigo, and complaining that he tastes bad.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

I would never eat Mandy Patinkin! He has a very distinct and interesting singing voice.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

But an evil person (not saying that Mandy Patinkin is) could have a distinct and imteresting singing voice. You could argue that they deserve eating.

Kade Rivok

Yeah, but the evil would have to outweigh the voice.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Booklover on August 04, 2021, 09:30:25 PM
But an evil person (not saying that Mandy Patinkin is) could have a distinct and imteresting singing voice. You could argue that they deserve eating.
Quite so, quite so.
Long live the RRR!

Booklover

Quote from: Kade Rivok on August 04, 2021, 09:31:54 PM
Yeah, but the evil would have to outweigh the voice.
The evil would have to outweigh a feather.

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!