News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Memoji’s / Bitmoji’s

Started by Ally046, October 30, 2021, 06:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on November 04, 2021, 08:58:55 PM
GET. OUT. THEN.
Don't be so rude, meleth nin. You mentioned us here in the first place. It isn't our fault if we don't have phones or tablets.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

Iz ok. *hugs* You only have three more years to wait, besides! ^-^
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

You'll have to wait until I get a phone to see my Memoji or Bitmoji or whatever I decide to make.
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

You can get it on a computer as a chrome extension.

Verdauga

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 04, 2021, 09:11:19 PM
I... I think you made it in the cellars.  Usually the mods'll say if a topic has been moved, I believe.
Yeah, this wasn't moved here, as far as I can tell.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Ally046 on November 04, 2021, 11:28:08 PM
You can get it on a computer as a chrome extension.
I don't use Chrome.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

Wut

Spoiler

I use incognito.
[close]
I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!