News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Ally's Bakery

Started by Ally046, November 03, 2021, 03:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on November 04, 2021, 08:28:00 PM
Doubtful :giggle:
It might be the broom closet that @HeadInAnotherGalaxy shoved Umbridge and Hitler into...
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat iz actually a cupboard...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

Oh.
*backs away surreptitiously from a nearby cupboard*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

*Pops out of the cupboard*
HI
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Flib Bigboat

Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ach, Verdauga, vot vere ye daein' in ze cupboard?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

He probably wanted to scare me.
*shoves Baba Yaga into the cupboard*
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

*Blocks any mention of broom cupboards, Baba Yaga, or goats from the bakery*
Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

You didn't block Umbridge or Hitler though.
*Umbridge walks in imperiously* What in the world is going on here? *Hem, hem!* I will write up an Educational Decree, and have your bakery closed down in no time at all *hem hem!*, because you don't seem to be authorised by either me or the Ministry of Magic, to own a Muggle bakery. Hem hem! *She continues saying rude things, whilst wandering around and looking for a place to spray her nasty perfume on*
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

*Turns to Ally.*  What about her?  Can I eat her?
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Booklover

No, Umbridge is too late for the bakery. That was in Fantastic Beasts.

(For the purposes of this post, FB is canon. Otherwise, you may think of it as you like.)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Flib Bigboat

*Umbridge writes up an Educational Decree to have Fantastic Beasts shot out of a cannon, because it's canon*
Long live the RRR!